• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
    CrownS
    He has always loved the dark. Even when he first learned there was an entire world outside the den he was born into, he loved the strangeness of it. Crowns spent hours watching the shadows twist and bend themselves into all sorts of imagined horrors. And each night, the wild eyes of predators reflecting the moonlight found his gaze. He wonders if the forest here is the same as the jungle once the sun completes its descent beneath the horizon. Maybe things are even more unusual here?

He pauses at the sound of a voice just a little further ahead, peering out from behind a particularly impressive oak tree. There is a girl talking as shadows flex and curl around her, seemingly at her command. Crowns feels his pulse quicken and he stares in wonder as she shapes the darkness to her will. Oh, the forest is a strange place indeed, and he finds himself thrilled at the discovery.

But the other girl says nothing. She only stands and her face emotes as though her lips should be moving. The shadow-girl replies and he wonders just what is happening between them. His curiosity pulls him from his hiding place as he strides closer, grinning and eager to investigate the two.

Why do you talk when she gives no reply?” he asks Radiance as he draws near. “Or do you read minds?

His glowing blue eyes turn to Aela then, studying her as he paces slow circles around the pair to look them up and down like zoo exhibits.
    you got me on my knees; i'm your one-man cult.

@[Radiance] @[Aela]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by crowns - 11-29-2020, 11:17 PM