• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I’m frozen in motion; Rosey
    The hours grow late and then young again. Roselin has long lost track of them. Her mother and Leonidas had left some time ago. It's alright, though. What matters to her is that her father, Leilan, is here. Daybreak will come and then he will leave, doing whatever it is that a King does.

"Can I make you a place to rest?" she playfully murmurs when he says his shapes have been more functional. So far, all her ice has manifested as small snowflakes or small sheets of frost on the ground. The silver-black filly has come to love the idea of creating a garden for Taiga; that desire doesn't coincide well with her skill but it has been teaching Roselin restraint while she uses it.

She yawns again and starts to move alongside her father's abdomen, tucking herself gently against his scaled side. Roselin tries to patient. She tries very hard when Oren asks one question and then another. When they start one game and then he is ready for the next one. Reave very rarely stays still and she tries to be patient when he wants to leave the little grove where Lilliana often asks them to stay. Her older brothers - Nashua and Yanhua - might have more patience but Rosey assumes that comes from 'dealing with the real world', as her sire had said.

It'd be nice to have a sister, she thinks.

"You must have a lot of patience, Papa." She whispers and then burrows her face against him. 

ROSELIN
    html by castlegraphics; art by Calcifer

@[Leilan] <3

Messages In This Thread
    I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Leilan - 11-12-2020, 04:04 PM
    RE: I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Roselin - 11-13-2020, 06:02 PM
    RE: I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Leilan - 12-08-2020, 11:46 AM
    RE: I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Roselin - 12-11-2020, 09:36 PM
    RE: I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Leilan - 12-23-2020, 04:38 AM
    RE: I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Roselin - 01-01-2021, 07:09 PM
    RE: I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Leilan - 01-14-2021, 12:27 PM
    RE: I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Roselin - 01-15-2021, 11:20 AM