• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

does the dark feel warmer than the light now; isakov

I’ll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
    tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife

He shivers at the touch, a small rivulet of water tracing its way down his shoulder. He is unused to being touched so easily, but he welcomes it with an eagerness that is strange to him, lets his own mouth rest briefly against Isakov’s skin. He shouldn’t want this so much, he thinks, with the knowledge that there is such danger in wanting.
    But Sleaze has wanted so little in his life.
    (Aside from quiet, calm from his fractured mind. God, how he wanted that.)
    Isakov speaks - you found me - and his words are sweet too, because they are welcoming. Because some part of Sleaze had feared that Isakov would turn away from him, would want nothing further to do with him, this fractured man at the riverside.
    Sleaze is like his father, in that way. Always surprised at their return, their gift of presence.

“I did, I found you,” he says, repeating the words back, solidifying the moment. He isn’t sure what to say, after that – almost doesn’t want to say anything, wants to instead draw his mouth over more parts of him – but he is not so bold.
    “How have you been?” he asks instead, and his words are steadier now, even if his mind is not.

Sleaze

@[isakov]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: does the dark feel warmer than the light now; isakov - by sleaze - 01-02-2021, 07:01 PM