• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

girl you know i'm only into myself
    CrownS
    His mother had sent him to find either his grandfather or his great-grandfather and learn some of their old stories of war and failure. Naturally, he agreed to it, but he leaves their den with zero intention of finding Vulgaris or Larva anytime soon. The old kings bore him to tears with their self-pity and the way they each speak as though their words carry such gravity. The hunger! The bloodshed! The broken hearts! Crowns can’t help but scoff. He is not a serpent like them, like his mother, and so he dismisses their warnings.

Why hang out with ancient old men when he can explore the jungle some more?

And so he does exactly that, leaping over the trees that Loess burned down long before he was born and ducking the swaying vines that seem to grasp for his short mane. He laughs and occasionally flaps his dripping wings so each jump is extended just a little more. Occasionally, the sound of twigs snapping beneath heavy paws reaches his ears, but there’s never anything there when he turns to find the source. Try as he may, he never gets to see the eerie things that lurk here in the shadows and the peripheral of his vision.

A slow sigh of disappointment escapes his lungs and he prepares to bound off into the underbrush once more until something catches his eye. There’s something ahead - spotted, and slinking away from him. His ears perk straight up. A jaguar?

He skitters forward recklessly, creating quite the ruckus as he tries to catch up to the thing slipping between the trees. Crowns lunges over a broken branch and finds himself tumbling into a heap of coltish legs and dripping wings beside her. Without attempting to right himself just yet, he twists his head to look up at her.

Hi! I’m Crowns! Are you one of the Scary Things?
    @[Olena]

Messages In This Thread
    girl you know i'm only into myself - by crowns - 11-17-2020, 08:52 PM
    RE: girl you know i'm only into myself - by Olena - 11-20-2020, 08:44 PM
    RE: girl you know i'm only into myself - by Olena - 11-25-2020, 12:55 PM
    RE: girl you know i'm only into myself - by Olena - 12-12-2020, 03:02 PM
    RE: girl you know i'm only into myself - by Olena - 12-29-2020, 01:06 PM