• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you've never seen my horizon.
    YADIGAR
    there’s a hole in my chest but it’s mine, baby, it’s all i got.
    Sepulcher has grown accustomed to the flat tone of his brother’s voice. He knows that, somewhere in the blizzard of his core, Yadigar loves him very deeply. It is the sole reason he obeys his brother when he tells Cher to do things he otherwise would. This is why he remains relaxed as the talks go on with nothing that interests him. But then he sees his brother’s ears perk forward and he finds himself studying Warden’s face now. There is a faint frown that had not been there previously, but is it worth concerning himself with?

Do you disapprove of our ways, Warden?” the elder dragon asks, his blind gaze unblinking as he faces the western king. “We don’t ask that you participate, of course. Only that you remain faithful in your allegiance.

Sepulcher tilts his head and the petals of his face flex open nervously before closing once more. He is not gifted with words, but he feels he should be helping in some way. The younger monster shifts his weight uncomfortably and chitters softly to himself.

Tell me your plans for Tephra and let us determine how the east can support those goals of yours,” Yadigar says with a glance toward his sibling. Unable to judge emotions any longer, he finds that his younger brother is an excellent gauge for how a conversation is going. Cher is rather sensitive to the moods of others despite his gruesome appearance. It makes him rather endearing, Gar thinks.

@[Warden]

Messages In This Thread
    you've never seen my horizon. - by yadigar - 11-17-2020, 09:36 PM
    RE: you've never seen my horizon. - by Warden - 11-20-2020, 08:20 PM
    RE: you've never seen my horizon. - by yadigar - 11-29-2020, 06:10 PM
    RE: you've never seen my horizon. - by Warden - 12-11-2020, 08:17 PM
    RE: you've never seen my horizon. - by yadigar - 12-21-2020, 11:32 PM
    RE: you've never seen my horizon. - by Warden - 12-29-2020, 12:28 PM