• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  if I'm on fire you'll be made of ashes too, anyone
    You think I'll be the Dark Sky so you can be the Star?
    I'll Swallow you Whole.
    She isn't sure what Mesec thinks of her, but he seems content with the star-flower in his hair, and that is enough to keep the wisp of a smile on her pale lips. There had been a time when she was younger that she had longed for moments like this, when she could imagine that she almost fit in with the rest of them. Conversation with him was easy in a way that it was not always for her, and it allowed her to pretend she was not so entirely different.

“I’ve only ever lived in Pangea,” she offers, though she does not make a comparison of it against Loess. To her there wasn't much difference between the lands of Beqanna besides the obvious contrasts of landscape and climate. None of them ever felt like home, but she did not hold it against them.

Home was an impossible thing for her; something she did not ever expect to find.

Her eyes follow his back to the stars above, and though the laugh she emits is short it has a light, silvery sound to it, as though it too was spun of starlight. “Unobstructed view of the stars is the only thing I look for in a place, so I suppose I don't have a reason not to stay.”
    Islas

@[Mesec] I was thinking this could be a closer since by now Mesec has DIED and there's an eclipse and blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
    RE: if I'm on fire you'll be made of ashes too, anyone - by Islas - 01-20-2021, 03:23 AM