• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I am a mermaid that you dreamt // Any
    aquaria
    - THE TIDE IS HIGH, IT'S SINK OR SWIM -

Her eyes widened slightly as the soft sound of dripping multiplied. Something, someone, had followed her from the water. She remained solid in place, waiting for some indication that the quietly breathing spectator wished to make themselves known, keeping her eyes fixed on the dim surroundings until her patience snapped. 

No. She would not be intimidated like bull shark in a pack of dolphins. She had come out here to relax, dammit, and no stalking night breather was going to prevent that. 

Turning on her heel with a snort, her eyes captured the still form of another equid paused on the banks. "Can I help you?" She barked, face hard as she took in the shadowed figure. Light glinted from his sides, blue and scarlet, and she couldn't quite tell if it was the water on him that caught the light, or scales. 

Far from friendly, she at least waited to see if they would deign to introduce themselves. The river lay comfortingly near if trouble rang, and she almost wished it would. There was so much pent up emotion inside her, and fighting someone would be a place for it to go. Not a constructive place, but better than destroying her from the inside out.

- MY ONLY RIVAL IS WITHIN -

@[Luath]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am a mermaid that you dreamt // Any - by Aquaria - 12-08-2020, 03:46 PM