• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[PQ - in progress] i don't remember what we had anymore
    She does not come, but there is her voice. It is something, anyway, if not quite proof. But seeing does not always lead to believing. Believing requires something deeper than just sight, a thing so easily tricked away. "You see proof of something you do not see, and yet, there are many things in this life we do not seek but believe in anyway. Go and find one such thing and return to me with what you learn."

You have received a quest. Go find one thing that you believe in but don't see (i.e. emotions like love or whatever; have fun with it) and come back and tell Wysteria about it.

Messages In This Thread
    i don't remember what we had anymore - by xii - 11-26-2020, 12:09 AM
    RE: i don't remember what we had anymore - by Wysteria Fairy - 12-05-2020, 10:00 AM