• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  this ain't no place for no hero; any family/Aquaria

The children act appropriately startled by her illusion, and Asena nods happily, pleased both by her production and at the instincts of her young relatives. They will make brave fighters one day, Asena decides. That will make Papa happy, since Asena and Aureus are certainly not fighters. Her father likes having someone to teach, and that will take some of his attention off Asena, leaving her more free time to wander as she pleases.

Just as the young mare is about to tel Volos about her illusionism, she glances toward Nekane. Or rather, where Nekane had been a moment ago, and where her voice is clearly coming from. Asena laughs, and tells her: “You went invisible Neka.”

She wants to have a dragon of her own, and that too encourages the bright smile that remains on her purple face. Asena has no intention of going to Pangea (she values her own skin too much for that) but she does happen to know where a much closer dragon is. “No,” she tells her  niece, “But I can show you one in Islandres.” 

She had overheard her father and Gale talking about a dragon who lived on the island to the north. If he lives there with uncle Gale he can’t be too terrible, and perhaps she can show Volos and Nekane their first real dragon. Asena glances out at the water, and her immediate plans are reminded abruptly of the gathering storm. Perhaps after the storm, she thinks. 

@[Volos] @[Nekane]

A S E N A

will I remember to put a quote here before i post?
    probably not

Messages In This Thread
    RE: this ain't no place for no hero; any family/Aquaria - by Asena - 02-07-2021, 12:18 PM