• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  playing hard to forget

stars when you shine, you know how i feel
    oh freedom is mine

Nashua might be in Taiga or the Isle but the winged stallion never ventures far from the North.

He keeps himself close enough that if Leilan needs him, he is closeby. With Noel raising their twins, he is more present in the Redwoods than he has been in years. Should the white pegasus mare make any demand of him, Nash wants to be there to meet it. He splits himself between duty and family and the chestnut tries to be always in the middle, always tries to be right where he might be needed.

@[Oren] perhaps doesn't need him but Nash certainly won't waste a moment with his younger brother.

(And he'll be glad of it later. Because like his younger sibling, he doesn't know what is coming. He'll be glad to have a memory with Oren when the sun was still shining.)

"That was so long," teases the flaxen-haired stallion. He smiles at his younger brother's insistence that the hours had been short and that he is still within Taiga. Lilliana had told him that the younger bay had begun to attempt recruiting and that his dark legs didn't stay still for long. Oren always seemed to be doing something. He tilts his head towards the path that he had been taken in an invitation to his brother and allows the colt to start down the trail first.

"I'd appreciate the company," he tells Oren. "And perhaps you can tell me what you've been up to?"

NASHUA

html by castlegraphics; art by MirrorLands
    [Image: jCdBK6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    playing hard to forget - by Nashua - 12-18-2020, 04:10 PM
    RE: playing hard to forget - by Oren - 01-11-2021, 12:07 PM
    RE: playing hard to forget - by Nashua - 01-15-2021, 12:00 PM
    RE: playing hard to forget - by Oren - 02-25-2021, 12:41 PM
    RE: playing hard to forget - by Nashua - 03-04-2021, 02:49 PM