• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  we could run away together // andromake, any

In his younger years, he had nothing but his dreams. He had fallen endlessly into a haven of day-dreams, the brilliant world to which he escaped as the hours crawled by. But at night, when the shadows became bottomless, inky pools he feared to close his eyes. Then he could feel the crawling things running across his skin. Those dreams were treacherous - night after night showing him the things he most wished to forget, leaving him gasping from the blood in his mouth. But when he woke there was no blood, only itchy, healing tissue. As the years passed his fears faded, his body and his mind knitted themselves back together - mended, but never fully restored.

The cords of scar which run across the right side of his face must suddenly be apparent as he turns his face. He did not try to hide what was so clear, not anymore. It had been years since his scars prompted anything more than a sympathetic look or cautious question. There were many in this world with the evidence of violence carved into their bodies, he was hardly unique.

But if he had known she thought he reeked of power, oh he would have laughed.

She affirms that she is not injured and, he gives an unintentional sigh of relief followed by a hesitant smile. "I'm Clegane," he replies, turning his body to solidly face her but leaving a polite distance.

"I've been traveling all morning, do you mind if I stop and graze with you for a little while?"

clegane

@[Andromake]
    cleganetransparent

Messages In This Thread
    RE: we could run away together // andromake, any - by Clegane - 02-21-2021, 11:40 AM