• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I want to share your sin; elestren
    fell asleep inside a fantasy and woke up feeling lost
    She had hoped to blend in more than she did. She had hoped that by refusing to look up that maybe they would not be drawn to her, but she is so out of place that she seems impossible to ignore. She can feel the way their eyes rake across her, can almost hear the question in the way they look at her. It makes her wonder how often this land gets outsiders – makes her wonder even more how she ended up somewhere she clearly did not belong. Her coloring is not especially flashy, considering the vibrant colors that she has seen just in her short time here. She has no wings, no extravagant horns, or anything else to set her apart from the rest.

But her fear and her unease seem to radiate from her, drawing them in like sharks.
    She is but a pinprick of blood in a sea, and still, he finds her.

Her silver eyes lift to his when he speaks, tensing at the abrupt way he addresses her. It further instills the idea that she does not belong here, and that everyone can see it. “No,” she tries not to stammer the word and forces herself to hold his gaze, though she wanted nothing more than to look away. She had this idea that the moment she took her eyes from his face that his teeth would be at her throat, and so she stands, still as she can manage save for the thunderous beat of her heart. “I don’t know where I am.”

She pauses, and then for no reason other than she is desperate to fill the tense space between them with anything other than his cold stare she says, “My name is Elestren.”
    E L E S T R E N

Messages In This Thread
    I want to share your sin; elestren - by abandon - 12-30-2020, 02:21 AM
    RE: I want to share your sin; elestren - by Elestren - 01-03-2021, 03:44 PM