• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you've got your chain tied to me, obelisk
    get up off your knees, boy
    Stand face to face with your god

Something cold ripples through her.
    If she did not know better, she might have thought it fear.
    Because he is the protector and here he is, eyes rolling, turning to her with some distant expression. Rearing back his head and spitting at her. And how terribly it burns when it seeps into her skin!

She cries out, a strangled sound that rakes its way up her throat! Something foreign, animal, ferocious. It claws stardust up her throat and the air around them smells spent gunpowder. Her shoulder trembles where the poison singed her skin and she bares her fanged teeth, nostrils flared.

He swims back to the surface, she tracks his progress. Alas, she will not spare him. She waits for him to swing his gaze back to her. Waits for him to speak, steady. Something has changed.

Everything has changed.

How innocently he looks to her then and fury flares white-hot in the cavern of her chest while her skin continues to quiver. She lunges for him then, sinks her teeth into the meat of his neck until she tastes blood on her tongue. Wants to kill him. Everything in her wants to tear him limb from limb. Wants to destroy him.

Not simply because he’d hurt but because he’d betrayed her trust.

She releases him but does not draw her mouth away. “You think I won’t kill you?” she hisses, draconic eyes burning such a fierce red. “Touch me again and I promise it’ll be the last thing you do.

ALTAR

@[obelisk]

@[The Monsters] let's see what happens to her glaciem intus now

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you've got your chain tied to me, obelisk - by altar - 02-20-2021, 04:57 PM