• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  in a sea gone black
    oceane
    a little white light in a sea gone black

In the dead of night ─ or day, as she is quite unsure which is which now that the whole of Beqanna has succumbed to the darkness ─ the burning horns her newest companion possesses are truly a blessing. Oceane's golden eyes are drawn to them and to the dark obsidian contours of Fiorina's face as the reunite in the foothills of Loess. The inky viper she has employed for his infrared sight with her zoolingualism rests nearby, nestled beside a hot spring in lieu of the warmth of sunlight.

"I want you to know how thankful I am you've decided to join me here," she pauses, a faint grin finding her lips as she motions to the world around them, "Even in its current... state. Though it does hide the aftermath of the wildfire." Some areas of her home had still refused to grow foliage in the spring prior, and so she had held out hope for the coming rebirth in the new year ─ but now, in the darkness, she doubts anything will grow.

"And I want to show you my appreciate by placing you in charge of the Vanguard, if you'll accept it. It's number are... nonexistent at the moment, with Tarian held captive in Pangea, but I have a feeling you could inspire a following."

She is silent then, with bated breath. Part of her still worries about the xenomorph's origins, but Fiorina continues to show the Loessian Queen that her intentions are held out in the open for all to see, regardless of others' feelings.

And that's what the Southern Kingdom needs right now.

@[Fiorina]
    (hello i love u)
    ""

i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    in a sea gone black - by Oceane - 01-06-2021, 02:04 PM
    RE: in a sea gone black - by Fiorina - 01-08-2021, 07:14 PM
    RE: in a sea gone black - by Oceane - 01-10-2021, 06:21 PM
    RE: in a sea gone black - by Fiorina - 01-15-2021, 10:08 PM
    RE: in a sea gone black - by Oceane - 01-23-2021, 06:53 PM