• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  take the black out of the night, jamie
    i think i'm better on my own but i get so lost in you
    There had been no resistance when she had offered to take the lead of Pangea, though she can’t say she is entirely surprised. The land was quieter than it had been when she was younger; there wasn’t really anyone to contest against her. She had half-expected Beyza to step forward if no one else did, but the shockingly white mare had not. Which was good – she would rather have her as an ally than an enemy. 

Having not been here for a few years, there weren’t many familiar faces. Ghaul was gone, of course. Draco seemed to be sparse, along with his irritatingly soft sister (she can’t say she minds that part so much). She thought she had seen a few that reminded her of Ghaul – draconic features and peculiar oddities – and she assumes they are his children, but she has not bothered to find out yet.

No, there is one individual in particular that she is searching for, and he is proving to be difficult to find in this darkness. 

Word spread fast in Beqanna, but considering the most recent winner of the alliance called Pangea home, it had reached her especially quickly.  Desire, never one to turn down an opportunity when she saw one, was keen to name him as their champion. Was it cheating to have the alliance winner as your champion? She doesn't really care.

Jamie was his name, and something about shadows.

How convenient that all of Pangea was currently one endless shadow.

With the aid of her infrared vision, she was at least able to easily track down the few residents that were here, quickly eliminating them as her target.

When she finds him he is a strange, shifting mass of blue and purple, and with a switch of her vision she is met with two glowing eyes staring back at her. “Evening,” she says, but the greeting is followed by a silvery laugh and a shake of her head. “Or at least, I think it’s evening. Who knows anymore.” Night and day bled into one another now, a dark that never changed, without even a star to break up the black of it. It was disconcerting, and while she did not know what it meant she was determined to at least have Pangea be protected. “My name is Desire.” She waits, then, to see if she was correct in assuming this was the man she was looking for.

i think i'm better on my own but i'm so obsessed with you
    desire

Messages In This Thread
    take the black out of the night, jamie - by Desire - 01-09-2021, 05:26 PM