• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I'm meaner than my demons, beyza
    i think i'm better on my own but i get so lost in you
    “You should never worry what anyone or anything thinks of you,” she says, despite it not being the best advice. It was, on the surface, maybe. Desire didn’t care much what anyone thought of her, and was not the type to lose sleep over someone disliking her or being displeased with her actions. She did not care that she  destroyed whatever had existed between her mother and Ashhal, just as she did not care that she ruined the budding romance between her daughter and that boy, Aureus.

She would learn eventually though, that she should perhaps care, at least a little.
    She would learn, someday, that it would be worthwhile to not be so willing to throw everything and anyone into the fire, but it was not something she had learned yet.

There is a laugh when the strikingly white mare says that now the shadows no longer have a choice. “That's very true. You are kind of unavoidable now.” There was something almost unnatural about the color of Beyza—not the same kind of pristine white as her mother, but somehow something brighter. It reminded her of the meadow in the middle of snowstorms, when everything was so white that even if the sun was hidden by clouds it was still nearly blinding.

It intrigued her, made her wonder what kind of secret she may be harboring, but Desire had more tact than to simply ask. There was a time and place for such questions, and this wasn't it.

That is, until she implies that she thinks she played a part in the darkness.

She tries to keep that intense spark of curiosity concealed, tries to keep it smothered in the black of her eyes and the sharp angles of her face. “Oh?” the word is nonchalant, but of course she is interested—she can’t hide it entirely.“What makes you think that?”

i think i'm better on my own but i'm so obsessed with you
    desire

@[Beyza]

Messages In This Thread
    I'm meaner than my demons, beyza - by Desire - 01-12-2021, 03:36 AM
    RE: I'm meaner than my demons, beyza - by Beyza - 01-18-2021, 04:43 PM
    RE: I'm meaner than my demons, beyza - by Desire - 02-22-2021, 10:36 PM
    RE: I'm meaner than my demons, beyza - by Beyza - 04-03-2021, 10:09 PM