• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  where you gonna run to?

for so long had my teeth held my tongue from a venomous voice
    but the poison has passed from my lips to my hands, an incendiary point

Breach stalks the darkness as a fox. It is smaller than she usually likes to be, but the form is light and stealthy and the night vision is an added bonus. It is not enough to fully combat the dark—not enough to clearly break through the shadows that pull at the corners of this strange world—but it is enough for her to feel more comfortable as she walks through the kingdom, checking on the people who reside there.

That she could not find Mazikeen makes her uncomfortable, but she trusts her Champion.

She knows that she can be trusted to find her way through the dark.

When she catches her scent, she whips her head around, eyes narrowing as she looks into the shadows to find the familiar ivory form. She wastes no time, shifting into her equine form as she surges up the hill, powerful haunches launching her up into the space before Mazikeen—something like worry on her face.

“Mazikeen,” the relief is palpable as she approaches her at a slower pace this time.

“What has you hiding out on the borders?”

Her head tilts to the side, curiosity warring with the fear that blooms in her chest.

though ritual pyre sending smoke to the sky as the building continues to burn
    though rapt in the ruin, the pain in the grave, is lies you leave tied to the earth

@[The Monsters] - mess with her self-healing.

@[Mazikeen]

Messages In This Thread
    where you gonna run to? - by Mazikeen - 01-14-2021, 07:56 PM
    RE: where you gonna run to? - by breach - 01-30-2021, 07:04 PM
    RE: where you gonna run to? - by Mazikeen - 01-30-2021, 07:53 PM
    RE: where you gonna run to? - by breach - 01-31-2021, 03:52 PM
    RE: where you gonna run to? - by Mazikeen - 01-31-2021, 07:36 PM
    RE: where you gonna run to? - by Random Event - 01-31-2021, 08:36 PM
    RE: where you gonna run to? - by breach - 02-19-2021, 11:32 PM
    RE: where you gonna run to? - by Mazikeen - 02-25-2021, 09:14 PM
    RE: where you gonna run to? - by breach - 02-27-2021, 11:30 PM