• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you must learn to join the dance
    We've needed to talk ever since we had out little disturbance (wouldn't want to call it a fight) about whether or not it had been a good idea to ransack Pangea instead of icing all of Nerine. Since then, the list of things we should probably discuss but haven't, has grown only longer. It's not that I don't want to - sometimes her looks alone are enough to almost make me turn around (instead on those instances I wait until she's distracted or sleepy, to visit; and I need that to stop as much as she. More, probably.

Of the grown list of things to worry over and muse about together, I wonder which one is more prominent - prominent enough for her to finally stop skipping around the bushes. I'm not in an avoiding mood tonight - if it's actually still night is hard to say, but I thínk so?

When she calls out I see that she's sent the kids away and that's probably for the best. Nevertheless it also worries me a little because if the things that she wants to discuss are not for teenager's ears, then they must be pretty bad.

The sight of her is dimmed in this lack of light, but she is right that I recognize her far more easily than many others would. I'm starting a nod, then suspect she can hardly see it, so I hum as well in agreement. "I know that. What about?"
    there’s an ocean in between your heart and me

@[Lilliana]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    you must learn to join the dance - by lilliana - 01-28-2021, 11:13 PM
    RE: you must learn to join the dance - by Leilan - 02-11-2021, 11:12 AM
    RE: you must learn to join the dance - by Leilan - 02-25-2021, 08:58 AM
    RE: you must learn to join the dance - by Leilan - 03-02-2021, 06:02 AM
    RE: you must learn to join the dance - by Leilan - 03-20-2021, 05:08 PM
    RE: you must learn to join the dance - by Leilan - 04-06-2021, 11:43 AM