• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you're the world to me, stellaria
    Stellaria
    Stellaria makes a note to herself to be more direct with Worship in the future, her teasing doesn’t even earn her so much as a blush in response - instead, he turns away and it’s only her amusement that keeps her from frowning. She doesn’t believe it is a slight - he is simply as serious as ever and it only makes her more determined to win a stutter or a smile out of him one day with her daring and innuendos.

It is entertaining to think of the ways she can try to accomplish this goal, but she focuses on the present and the goal immediately in front of her - learning how to fly. She sobers up, taking another step back so she can more easily look at him and what he’s demonstrating. Excitement burns in her bright blue eyes as she watches him unfurl those magnificent wings of his.

She extends her own, revealing the brightly coloured feathers on the inside. The weight of them is still new to her - though they feel right, learning to balance herself with them was still something she was working on.

“I trust them.” She says as she glances at her own dark extended limbs - there’s really no other option. She’s not going to allow herself to fail at flying - it’s part of her destiny. Stellaria had been born to fly so much so that she had dreamed herself a pair of wings. So much so that she had found herself a teacher before she had found herself a friend (though they had turned into one and the same, though the word friend is unbearably casual for Worship and the feelings within her as she waits for what comes next).

@[worship]

Messages In This Thread
    you're the world to me, stellaria - by worship - 03-07-2021, 08:41 PM
    RE: you're the world to me, stellaria - by Stellaria - 04-27-2021, 05:42 PM