• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

take me under, take me home
    Beyza
    Even though she had asked, something odd twists in her stomach when he replies. The tether that ties her to him is still present, the undercurrent that tells her not to disappoint him, though it has been dwarf by something bigger. And at the same time she wonders why she had asked him as though she was waiting for permission.

But she looks at the girls and finds a smile, reaching out to touch each in turn as she names them - the words a gentle caress.

“Neuna. Decima. Maurtia.” Although she had been thinking them, having the names spoken outloud solidifies something inside of her heart. Gives her a few more words to share with the shadow standing beside her as she makes the conscious effort to focus on her gratitude and the feelings that are shimmering in the darkness instead of the confusing thicket that is everything else.

“I love them so much Jamie.”

@[jamie]

Messages In This Thread
    take me under, take me home - by Beyza - 03-08-2021, 07:12 PM
    RE: take me under, take me home - by jamie - 03-10-2021, 02:43 PM
    RE: take me under, take me home - by Beyza - 03-13-2021, 02:21 PM
    RE: take me under, take me home - by jamie - 03-22-2021, 10:44 PM
    RE: take me under, take me home - by Beyza - 04-03-2021, 06:14 PM
    RE: take me under, take me home - by jamie - 04-08-2021, 12:20 PM
    RE: take me under, take me home - by Beyza - 04-11-2021, 07:00 PM
    RE: take me under, take me home - by jamie - 04-12-2021, 12:02 PM