• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  that's all i've got to say, any
    Leilan
    For all that she looks like her mother, it is her brother that he first recognizes her by; the sibling she never met may be winged, but they look very much the same to the scaled roan. Then, as soon as he focuses on her and how come he never met her, follows her bloodline, it becomes clear to him that she is a lost daughter, and that she indeed is a full sibling to the striped winged hersir of this Isle.

Which could mean trouble if not managed, so, he manages.

”Aela,” he picks the name from the magic of memories that she carries on her skin. ”Welcome home.” A small smile follows, but she probably doesn’t know him and maybe that’s for the best. ”If you came for festivities, any place is a good start. If you came for family, you just let one slip.” The suggestion is there for her to pick up on, but he somehow doesn’t think that she came just to meet more family members. A small smile is on his face as the molten silver in his eyes makes way for some neutral icy blue, one ear towards her and one towards the crowd in general as he makes a stop alongside her, looking over the crowd. ”Pangea, hmm?” It’s all over her scent. Interesting, that of all places she could have made her home at, it must be there. ”Why there?” the new magician asks the girl, hoping to be answered instead of having to dig for it. The magic at his grasp is strong here, and tempting to just have it dive into her skull like it has fed on her own magic of memories, but this time he holds it in. He is vaguely aware of how much he hated for his own mind to be read. How he only let the spotted mare in to show her what he couldn’t tell her in words.

So no, he shouldn’t drill into @[Aela]’s memories. She has given him no reason to, after all. So far.
    I see this life like a swinging vine
    swing my heart across the line
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    that's all i've got to say, any - by Aela - 04-10-2021, 09:27 PM
    RE: that's all i've got to say, any - by Leilan - 04-16-2021, 03:47 PM
    RE: that's all i've got to say, any - by Aela - 04-17-2021, 07:21 PM
    RE: that's all i've got to say, any - by Leilan - 04-20-2021, 11:27 AM
    RE: that's all i've got to say, any - by Aela - 04-26-2021, 07:56 PM
    RE: that's all i've got to say, any - by Leilan - 05-12-2021, 07:03 AM
    RE: that's all i've got to say, any - by Aela - 05-12-2021, 05:45 PM
    RE: that's all i've got to say, any - by Leilan - 05-22-2021, 09:42 AM