• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  there must be something in the water; Islay and Fenwe

And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem

oh me oh my, i thought it was a dream...

The calling osprey grabs her attention as she stands glimmering in a shallow blue pool. She was watching the fish delightedly, looking over the sparkling crystals clinging to the rock and the brilliantly colored sea life caught in the shallow pools. She’s only been here for a month or so, arriving just before the sun made its return and the monsters retreated. It is a peaceful, beautiful place, and she’s grown to love it and its array of creatures. The tropical air, jungle plant-life and gorgeous sea-shore edges have already captured her heart.

Curiously, even boldly, she trots her way toward the calling osprey. Something about it seems as though it is meant to grab her attention. Since it appeared she and Gale were the only inhabitants, she thought it might be something interesting. As she draws closer, she sees the other young mare, and hears her gentle voice question the raptor’s identity. She clears her throat, a smile wide and genuine on her pale lips, nodding, “Hello,” she speaks with a soft low voice, stopping to also look at the bird, looking into his familiar eyes awaiting an answer.

Fenwe

@[Islay] @[Gale]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there must be something in the water; Islay and Fenwe - by Fenwe - 04-16-2021, 08:30 AM