• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  there must be something in the water; Islay and Fenwe

And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem

oh me oh my, i thought it was a dream...

Fen is no psychic but she can feel the other girl withdraw a little, and it makes her step to the side, naturally avoiding closing in on her. The scaled girl has always been social, never hesitant or uncomfortable with strangers as long as they were friendly. Sometimes a little suspicious, but nothing more, unless the situation merits it.

Gale’s shift isn’t a shock to her, her father is an avid shifter – she remembers being in awe as a baby, watching him change from this to that. She hardly even knows what Aodhán’s horse form even looks like; he is so fluid in his other animal forms. The shock comes when Gale says he’s leaving for Hyaline. Leaving Islandres? Her mouth felt sour, and she wanted to grumble, her ears falling back until she hears his request.

a..a leader? Her eyes slide over to the other mare, who looks equally bewildered. Fenwe suddenly notices she’s probably not being very helpful with her puzzled expression, trying her best to change it to a smile. “Fenwe.” she nods, “And I…” she snorts, tossing her long tail nervously. She digests the girl’s story, where it sounds like she brought the birds a snack, talking about her loyal stars. She thinks of her new stardust that appears at night, something the pair have in common. “I’ve never led anything before either; but together I’m sure we can manage it just fine, right?” She giggles anxiously, looking back to Gale. “Thank you, Gale.

Fenwe

@[Gale] @[Islay] sorry this is kind of an awkward one

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there must be something in the water; Islay and Fenwe - by Fenwe - 04-18-2021, 07:10 AM