• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  there must be something in the water; Islay and Fenwe

And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem

oh me oh my, i thought it was a dream...

It was awkward for Fenwe, and still, so exciting. The feeling of anxious dread wants to creep in, to take over and whisper doubt into her naïve little mind. To burst her bubbles of wonderment and optimism. Cheiftess? Me? Some torturous inner voice teases, but Gale’s reassurance chases it away like a fox to a rabbit, and her whole face smiles.

She listens carefully, a frown creeping on her face – should she fear them, she wonders? Surely not, she can’t see herself fearing much when she’s survived the monsters alone. When cornered, she fights. She takes his advisements to heart, and tucks them away quietly, looking over to her partner, smiling bright in case the girl is feeling at all uneasy. (Fen feels uneasy, but for everyone’s sake, hides it best she can manage.)

She has no questions for the moment, but his promise to be available if need be is soothing, and does not make her feel rushed to think of anything on the spot. Fenwe nods when Islay asks her question – “Yes, friend,” her hair sweeps across her white blaze, “please, come back to see us soon.

@[Islay] and @[Gale] ♥

Fenwe

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there must be something in the water; Islay and Fenwe - by Fenwe - 04-22-2021, 10:07 AM