• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  there must be something in the water; Islay and Fenwe
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

Fenwe smiles brightly at Islay, and the exchange solidifies Gale’s choice in the pair of them. He cannot recall any of what he had been taught about the qualities of good leaders, but he’s fairly sure the ability to collaborate should be fairly high, and the two colorful young women seem capable of that.

“I’ll visit mid-winter,” he promises them, “just to make sure you’re not out of your depths.” Gale chuckles at his water joke even if neither of the mares do, and glances up at the bright sunlit sky.

If they’ve nothing more to say, he intends to take one last sweep of Islandres in his osprey form, and then head back towards Hyaline.

@[Islay] & @[Fenwe]

Figured this could be the wrap up and he can visit later? :)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there must be something in the water; Islay and Fenwe - by Gale - 04-24-2021, 06:56 AM