• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Don’t Wake Me Up
    Slender legs cautiously felt their way around the forest, careful to step over every odd bump, testing her surroundings with one foot before putting the other in front. Her pace was slow, but it did not bother her. The pale faced mare was far too distracted by her conversation to worry about where she was going or how long it would take her to get there. 

To who she spoke to, she was unsure. It was a wandering spirit who had not exchanged names with her, but she didn’t mind. Truthfully, she just enjoyed having someone from the other side to speak with. Séance’s hushed voice whispered curious questions and with every small giggle, the wings on her fetlocks fluttered happily, occasionally causing a loose feather or two to fall from her feet. 

The babbling ghost tried to explain trees and the river to her, describing them with feelings rather than trying to form shapes within her mind. The mare’s cloudy eyes widened with joy at the descriptions, forming a whole world of feelings from the descriptions given to her.

Messages In This Thread
    Don’t Wake Me Up - by Seance - 04-12-2021, 01:52 PM
    RE: Don’t Wake Me Up - by Shadowmere - 04-24-2021, 07:05 AM
    RE: Don’t Wake Me Up - by Seance - 05-01-2021, 02:23 PM