• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  they can't see you if you don't move
    MAURTIA
    Her name did sort of match that of the dark colt's but this is a little lost because of the introduction that she gets to the companion. "Birdbrain!" She repeats with obvious delight, already forgetting the hiss that the griffin had made when Malik had said that word.

Her shadow has disappeared, where it had been curling around her legs a few moments ago she glances down and sees that it had not come over with her. And when she glances back to where she had been before her stumbling approach she can see no signs of the creature that is rarely away from her side.

Maurtia is frowning when she turns back to face Malik, her white eyes focused on his orange and blue ones (and her gaze flickers between them, not knowing which one she wants to focus on more). "I've got one too, but I don't know where it is. It's not a... not a birdbrain though. It's like a wolf made out of shadows?" Well, okay, that is exactly what it was. "Its name is Deebee, Deathbringer officially but only when it's in trouble." A small, frustrated huff escapes the red-tinted filly and she stomps a dark hoof. "Like right now since I don't know where it went!!"

The shadow has always seemed living to her, she hasn't thought about whether it has whims of its own or maybe if the shadow fades away when she's not with it. Either way, her attention is drifting from this interesting colt and his bird-brained friend - as interesting as they are.

@Malik

Messages In This Thread
    they can't see you if you don't move - by Maurtia - 04-16-2021, 06:23 PM
    RE: they can't see you if you don't move - by Maurtia - 08-08-2021, 08:23 PM