• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my crown of blood and ash; any
    GET MY PRETTY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH
    WE ARE NOT THE SAME WITH OR WITHOUT
    "Seriously?," the single word draws the attention of the siren and before she even realizes it she's headed towards the source. The rain goes unnoticed, mainly because all it does is increase the sharpness of her features. "Seriously," the word drops from between her lips in an almost teasing manner. She knows nothing of the history of this land, of what this mare may or may not know. Though that doesn't mean she necessarily cares to. It's as the lightning cracks across the sky that she emerges from the bushes of varying shades and comes into sight of the black mare. The differences between them, at least physically, are instantly notable.

Standing in the open the young mares golden coat and beauty cause her to nearly glow in the low light of the ongoing storm. With delicate features and almond shaped green eyes, Gossip observes the other momentarily before sighing. "Did you come to see the volcano?" If so this weather certainly wasn't the best for sightseeing. At least that was her opinion. Though never would she so much as dare to admit that was exactly why she had found herself in Tephra.

Thunder rolled eagerly across the sky and the trees shivered in response as Gossip glanced towards the sky. Her brother would have been thrilled to be here. His favorite weather had always been storms such as these. Though unlike him she didn't share the love for really any weather. Instead she preferred exploration and discovery. "Weather can be such a bother. I have a brother who would instigate this storm the moment he was allowed," she muses quietly. Glancing towards the mare, she finally pretends to take a complete interest. "Who are you?"

Gossip

thanks for the html savage!

ooc: hi, hello! this is my first time posting gossip and she's currently going through a personality molding so please bare with me <3

Messages In This Thread
    my crown of blood and ash; any - by Katarina - 04-19-2021, 10:42 AM
    RE: my crown of blood and ash; any - by Gossip - 04-19-2021, 02:35 PM
    RE: my crown of blood and ash; any - by Katarina - 04-19-2021, 04:13 PM
    RE: my crown of blood and ash; any - by Gossip - 04-19-2021, 07:56 PM
    RE: my crown of blood and ash; any - by Katarina - 05-09-2021, 01:35 PM