• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my crown of blood and ash; any
    GET MY PRETTY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH
    WE ARE NOT THE SAME WITH OR WITHOUT
    The rain growing heavier does not go unnoticed. Though that being said the golden mare is hardly phased. Water droplets drip off her eyelashes as a matching smirk spreads across her own features. "Perhaps I can. Though I'd have to find my way to it first," her voice is smooth as it cuts through the rain and fills the empty space between them. "I can't guarantee you'll find anyone. This place seems pretty empty." Temporarily a note of displeasure dances across her tone and soon after the thunder rolls across the sky angrily. It's almost as if the weather agrees with her that the silence is nothing to be enjoyed.

The rain wraps around her soon has her feeling as though she is a hundred pounds heavier. It's almost soothing this feeling. The tension in her muscles are beginning to relax and for a moment she even feels as though she might be happy"Are they important? The ones you're looking for?" Does she really care? It's hard to say honestly. Though if she didn't continue the conversation she was sure to lose interest and simply leave the other standing there without a word of explanation as she disappeared back towards the ocean. 

With a slight step to the side she distances herself from the mare as her head dips what she would consider almost too close and with narrowed eyes her ears twist as she observes the other. "Katarina," the name is elegant and different. It draws command while her name is nothing more than a whisper. "I'm Gossip," her introduction is bland and to the point and for a a moment she lets her own name sit on her tongue like a bad taste. It's not as though she disapproved, simply that she never understood her mother's humor concerning her name.

Gossip

thanks for the html savage!

Messages In This Thread
    my crown of blood and ash; any - by Katarina - 04-19-2021, 10:42 AM
    RE: my crown of blood and ash; any - by Gossip - 04-19-2021, 02:35 PM
    RE: my crown of blood and ash; any - by Katarina - 04-19-2021, 04:13 PM
    RE: my crown of blood and ash; any - by Gossip - 04-19-2021, 07:56 PM
    RE: my crown of blood and ash; any - by Katarina - 05-09-2021, 01:35 PM