• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  I'm running around looking for peace of mind [Oceane, Leilan, Any]

Help me out before I drown
    Save me now before I give up

A broad grin spreads easily on his lips at Leilan’s terrible pun. “I like you.” He states bluntly, genuine warmth reflecting in the gold flecked eye. “And he has a point.” His gaze turning back to Oceane with a slight shrug of his clawed shoulder. It wasn’t that he couldn’t live in warmer climates since he didn’t really spend that much time in his shifted state. However, the moment Carnage had placed the bear within him he had found it harder to stand hot summers and humid nights. He merely nods in acknowledgment of the offer to visit. Perhaps one day he would be able to accept but for now… He glances towards the party, towards the horses that gather by the flickering tree and race with laughter falling from their lips. Doubt flickers in his mind, how by even being here could be a risk. Still he doesn’t feel the familiar feeling of panic crushing his lungs. For now, he feels relaxed. Normal. Surely staying just a little longer will be alright.

Leilan lays out their options for fun. He pointedly looks at the bear with as he lays out the rules “No Cheating” and he chuckles lightly, using a claw to point to the empty socket where an eye had once resided. It’s hard to miss how the socket’s scars perfectly match the sharp claws he uses to gesture. “You don’t have to worry about that from me.” Whatever advantage he had in this form was canceled out by the disadvantage of his blind side. He looks at Oceane when the dance is mentioned and for a moment he wonders what she would look like dancing beneath the northern lights. Would she let her hair down so to speak like that? Pushing the image from his mind he lowers himself to all four paws. “Maze it is!”

Ledger

@[Oceane] @[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm running around looking for peace of mind [Oceane, Leilan, Any] - by Ledger - 05-03-2021, 01:06 PM