• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  something evil this way comes [ Silver Cove Pony]

So spooky, are we?

He smirks, he’s met the spooky kind of girls before – he always likes a good venomous girl. They’re quick, mean, and bossy, among other things. He looks her over, his ears twitching to the sound of her purring. It’s a trap, no? That purr does not mean ‘pat me’, now does it? Or does it? His muzzle unfurls from its tucked position and he ever so slowly starts to reach out for her shoulder, is hot breath huffing from his quivering nostrils. He can smell her from just a few inches, her flesh yet to be covered in the smell of a permanent home – she smells like a traveler. He brings his nose back before he touches her, and sooner if she lashes. If she bites, he’ll jerk away, but he won’t move his feet; if it earns him a firm bite, so be it. He’s no stranger to defensive wounds from a girl he fancies a little too much.

His tail flicks violently and he lets a chuckle boom from his lips, his head tipping back a little when he does. “Oh you must know how this works then,” his gaze levels with hers, “because I just happen to have just the place, and I came over just to tell you.” The morning light gilds the edges of their silhouette, and sparkles off of the dewy grass. Birds sing, creatures stir, and the Field is alive in the dawn’s glow. He wants nothing more than to leave it, in all it’s beauty even, and take his new ‘friend’ back to the black sand beaches and moonlit caverns of his home.

Wanna get out of here, go see some place way cooler?

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Shadowmere]
    Heart i love her too (:
    they're going to be an interesting pair XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: something evil this way comes [ Silver Cove Pony] - by Chemdog - 04-24-2021, 07:02 AM