• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Excuse me while I touch the sky [Nicia, any] **warning/caution**

SO RICH, SO PRETTY

Time's and places, for everything, there always was. He watches impishly as Nicia's face falls, he disliked when she frowned. Her tawny features drooping, pouting in her displeasure. For one he liked to see her happy, when she was happy, he was happy. Secondly, ladies shouldn't frown, it would cause wrinkles, and wrinkles didn't look good on anyone. "Nicia dear, don't be upset." He croons, silky alto stroking music across even his own ears. He had a sweet voice, rich and smokey, heavy with spice and cream. Kirin encompassed what might make up a stiff drink, one you only drank when you made 6 figures. "You know frowning isn't very becoming of you." He was standing tall and straight, all sophistication. Appearance was very important to Kirin, he enjoyed beautiful things, and he would do everything he could to keep his sister that way. He worried though, even now, even at his tender age. One day they would grow up, they would grow old, and they would not be beautiful. They needed to put a stop to that, to find the secret to an everlasting life, the both of them.

She laughs, of course, at his impatience. This pulls a smirk to the purple boys mouth, as he watches her scoop up the feather for her own. It clings in her hair now, tangled up in the strands just right as to stay put. "Yes, just like me, you're absolutely exquisite." A flick of purple wings again, gently brushing her mane where the feather was laced. She didn't need wings to make him happy, she had something better.

"We can visit the playground if you want, Kult says it's rather dull though." His face drops, pulling down the sides of his maw, but he recovers. No wrinkles for me thanks. He hadn't spent much time in the playground to be truthful, but Kult had gone once. The youngster had told Kirin there weren't many foals to frequent it, and hardly any who wanted to play. Well, play by Kult's definition of the term. "We can try, I'd like to look for the others. Our brothers and sisters, they should be here with us." He hated to think of his kin being housed somewhere like the Gates, he shivered slightly at the thought. Disgusting.

Soaring sadist of Silver Cove

idk what this is, i'm sorry :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Excuse me while I touch the sky [Nicia, any] **warning/caution** - by Kirin - 08-22-2015, 06:15 PM