• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Wolves that eddy out the corners of his eyes || Any

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

Aela is quick on her feet and even quicker with her tongue, something the dark Prince can appreciate. As she taunts the broad dappled stallion, illuminating him with her glowing stripes, he finds that he quite wants her. Wants them both as Wherewolf snaps back with rude words that could put even Obscene harshness to shame. There’s an image forming in his brain of the motley crew they could form. Crowns appears in it too and he sees the foursome getting up to all sorts of mischief and fun that normal Beqannans would turn their muzzles up to. Wouldn’t it be nice to make the world just a little less boring for awhile? Wouldn’t it be nice to not be so alone?

As if somehow sensing where his thoughts lie, the golden mare looks to him with a question and he smirks back at her, a flicker of excitement flaring to life in the deep red of his eyes. “You would be surprised by what can grow in the Pampas.” He glances at the tight lipped pegasus as he responds cooly, considering the thick bodied man and realizing that there are two of them and one strikes out at the coy female before he can even bat an eye. Any doubt of leaving here empty handed vanishes as the mirage fades and looks back at him as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Why the Pampas? “It was empty and I took it.” He says with a shrug and then a wry smile spreads on his velvet lips as he suddenly grins at them both. “It’s far from dull now that I’m there.” Pausing for a moment as he reels out his line and hook. “I think you could benefit from some of it’s herbal remedies, might help get that stick out of your ass.”

His gaze settles back on Aela for a moment, a corner of his mouth tugging into deeper smugness. “I’m Obscene. I was planning on heading back and getting absolutely blitzed. You can come if you want.”

Obscene

@[Wherewolf]
    @[Aela]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wolves that eddy out the corners of his eyes || Any - by Obscene - 05-06-2021, 01:02 PM