• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [mature]  If you hurt me I wouldn't cry [Cheri]

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

He doesn’t bother responding to her (when it finally clicks in her sluggish brain), he’s too distracted by the sound of her crystalline laugh. A strange look filters across his dark features, the smirk still upturning the corners of his mouth but tight across his lips. The red of his eyes burning brightly as he focuses on her, laughing drunkenly at her own cleverness. She’s beginning to fall into the clutches of the nectar, the beginning stages of pollen apparent in the glossiness of her emerald eyes. The stutter of her words, her obvious confusion. He’s partly irritated by her evasiveness, just wanting her to answer him. The rest of him is consumed by the sudden feeling of power he has over her. That and something else... The realization jolts through him like an electrical current, a sensation that makes his entire muscular body tingle with anticipation. It's a raw hotness of desire that burns as painfully as the hatred that writhes around his shriveled heart.

How often had he dreamed of this since the day she stormed into his life? Of her bending to him willingly, on her knees and wanting nothing more than to please him. A dreamy expression has taken root over her lovely face and he finds that his mouth is suddenly dry with the comprehension that he could have her… If he wanted her this way. His muzzle lowers to the bowl, drinking deeply from the honeyed wine, partly to distract him as he soothes his parched tongue. How far was he willing to go, being this villain? Or were there boundaries even he couldn’t cross?

“Just answer the question Cheri.” He encourages her, trying to get the jeweled mare to focus merely on his words, as if what he wanted didn’t matter. The strange look only deepening as he stands a little distance from her. Curious to see what she would do now that she was in the thrall of her inebriation. He would start with questions, easy enough to loosen her up and see what truths came from her unguarded lips. And then… Then even he’s not sure what he would do. “If I never let you go home, what would you do?” Pausing for a moment as his piercing crimson gaze never leaves the delicate curves of her face. “Do you think yourself beautiful? Do you think that I would ever find you beautiful?” He’s never been more grateful that he can lie unlike his fae brethren that still watch an increasingly drunker Cheri with apparent enthusiasm. Setting her up to fall into a trap of his cruelness, to pick her apart until she was right down here in the same self loathing he belonged to. To prove that she meant absolutely nothing to him.

Obscene

@[Cheri]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: If you hurt me I wouldn't cry [Cheri] - by Obscene - 05-07-2021, 01:13 PM