• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [mature]  If you hurt me I wouldn't cry [Cheri]

The light that meets the dark

The sound of his voice was viperous. Obscene hissed softly into the curve of Cheri’s ear and she leant into the sensation as a shiver ran down her neck. To her the words sounded soft and smooth, curling with dark intentions. She blinked out at the world spinning, spinning, spinning around them and her gut twisted nervously. Half nausea from the golden ichor, half trepidation at what she consciously knew he was asking her to do. The twining winds from the sea brought clouds out from over the ocean, tugging the great white sails of condensation closer until they shrouded the sunlight and blotted out the pretty winter sky. As the cold sun disappeared, Cheri’s heart thrummed and in response, the white, lacy markings over her legs and covering her rump began to glow softly.

Oh, the things he could do to her…

Oh, the things she wished she could do to him. Quietly, she turned her head until the very tip of her nose pressed up against his sleek neck. He felt as soft as he spoke. The headiness of their drinks had yet to shatter, perhaps imbibing her with more confidence than she would’ve had in any other situation where Obscene was concerned, and so Cheri slowly bent into him and drug the edges of her lips down the sloping arc of his body, over the hard ridges of his shoulder, tracing the lines of his ribs until she knew herself to be perfectly placed underneath him. With a casual flick, she cast the glittering strands of her tail sideways where they fanned themselves across his broad, dark chest and drifted down over his steady forelegs.

Lightly, she bit him - a tit for a tat she thought, remembering how he’d gripped her and held her entire body upright that night in the Meadow under the absent light of the Eclipse. Then she ducked away, a few steps to the side so that he could watch her leave and appreciate the supple youthfulness of an immortal’s body coming into its prime.

Obscene. Cheri called out to him roughly, casting her eyes over the top of her own wing to glance back at him and admire the view. He looked so angry, so sure of himself, and she wasn’t entirely sure where he began or where he ended but the intensity of his gaze anchored her to the spot. “Do you really think I’m ugly?

@[Obscene]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: If you hurt me I wouldn't cry [Cheri] - by Cheri - 05-13-2021, 03:20 PM