• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  What fickle flame - (Phae pony)
    BRUNHILDE
    I BET ON LOSING DOGS
    "Hm," Brunhilde murmurs to herself, eying Tiberios. She thinks to herself, I live in the Cove, but doesn't immediately offer the information to him. Would it matter if she did, though, anyway? As the stallion has written her off as some beautiful fool (not that she knows, and perhaps if she knew just how baselessly pretentious he is, she'd scorn him with the very fire he wants no more of).

Somewhere deep, in the dark, turning part of Brun's brain, she hopes that Tiberios experiences something like this. Memory loss and trauma so strong he cannot make sense of the beginning or the end. Then perhaps he might see how his own actions set the scene, as well, and he is not some haughty bystander making scoffing comments the players will never hear.

Brunhilde is no fool, no; and she can sense an idiot man even in her most wild distress. Her topaz eyes circle in on him and all thoughts of the visions dissipate as she thinks, Huh, fuck this guy.

"Tiberios," she states with smile, that same distant gleam in both her eyes and her grin. "I live in the Cove. My whole family does, in fact." She cocks her head, a thick strip of tri-colored mane falling over a single eye. Brun doesn't know of a horse that speaks to the dead but she nods her head anyway and states firmly, "Yes, those are quite common where we live." Which isn't exactly a lie. Soul summoners live all over the East.

"Can you tell me . . ." Brun trails off, hums. "Tibby, if I may dare, why you are such a prick when you threatened me first?" She grins again, thinks, I hope I run into this mother fucker in the Cove.

@ Tiberios

Messages In This Thread
    What fickle flame - (Phae pony) - by Tiberios - 05-05-2021, 10:36 PM
    RE: What fickle flame - (Phae pony) - by Tiberios - 05-21-2021, 12:17 PM
    RE: What fickle flame - (Phae pony) - by Tiberios - 06-07-2021, 11:14 AM
    RE: What fickle flame - (Phae pony) - by Tiberios - 06-21-2021, 03:26 PM
    RE: What fickle flame - (Phae pony) - by brunhilde - 06-27-2021, 05:17 PM