• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  she rules her life like a bird in flight

And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem

oh me oh my, i thought it was a dream...

The rainy season in the tropics. She holds her bright scaly face to the wind and pattering rain, facing the lapping waves of the eastern coast. She’s been here for some time, ‘ruling’ with Islay, whom she hasn’t seen again since the day the place was handed over. She’s sure that her partner Chieftain  is doing the same as her though, exploring, enjoying their home – and also patrolling for danger and intruders. It’s so quiet in Islandres, the contributing factor to their sudden inheritance of this paradise; there is no one here but them. It’s not quiet as far as sound, but as far as activity. It is so quaint, wild still, its most raw self shining brightest at all times. Nothing political to distract anyone, or anything aggressive, only a peaceful and pretty existence among Beqanna’s usual chaos.

Tonight the moon is crescent, but still radiant, grinning silver and devious. The gray clouds spitting misty rain try to snuff the light, but it hardly works. The small storm, gentle and moving quickly, will pass soon and the moon with light the world up again, leaving everything dripping and glistening after. It is a serene night in Islandres, like most nights here, and she wonders if she might see Islay – or anyone.

Fenwe

@[Islay] or anyone at all. Fen's just enjoying a nice gentle misty rain and some moonlight on the beach <3

Messages In This Thread
    she rules her life like a bird in flight - by Fenwe - 05-10-2021, 10:03 AM