• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  she rules her life like a bird in flight

Mmm,” she hums quaintly, threatening to smile, but does not for now. “Leeei-lan.” she says his name slow, repeating it back to him with her own fluttery accented voice. Her eyes catch his eyes and she looks away shyly, letting her bright gaze dart to the gleaming scales across his frosted body. They’re like her scales – dragon scales. They differ slightly in size, shape and color, but they’re of the same material. His next statement catches her by surprise – “Family?” her head tips to the side, her long hair flowing with the ocean breezes as they move between the two equines. Her glow brightens and she swishes her long pretty tail, stardust sparkling away from it as it disturbs the night air. “From my father’s lineage, I assume,” she smiles now, hoping it’s appropriate and that he might be saying this in a positive light.

I’m Fenwe,” she takes a deep breath and draws her head back to stand a little taller. “Chiefess here, one of two, and family is always welcome.” she repeats the name of the place he said he was from, letting it sink into her mind. “Well, Leilan of Icicle Isle; kin of mine,” she wrinkles her nose at him, smiling politely still, “Pleasure to meet you.

@[Leilan] Heart

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she rules her life like a bird in flight - by Fenwe - 05-24-2021, 12:01 PM