• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  she rules her life like a bird in flight
    Leilan
    She muses over him, both after his introduction but also after his revelation. It’s endearing and amusing in a way, to see her study him and then come to the same conclusion - he nods. ”Yes, he’s my son. Always wondered where he’d run off to.” Somewhere tropical was quite a change from Icicle Isle, but he can appreciate the idea. ”Gone again, isn’t he?” he makes a shrugging motion, smiling a bit to indicate it doesn’t matter right now.

”Then I guess congratulations are in order,” he continues after her proclamation. ”I myself just stepped down a bit, but I can still guarantee a friendly connection with the north. If you have a need or wish for a tighter relationship or terms, I’m sure we can arrange it as well.” His tone indicates that he doesn’t expect an immediate answer or request, so instead he watches her curiously, then moves the topic forward. ”Perhaps we can take a walk? If you have any questions for me, let me know, or we can explore a little - or have you covered every inch yet?”
    old, but I'm not that old
    young, but I'm not that bold

@Fenwe sorry it took a while <3
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she rules her life like a bird in flight - by Leilan - 06-28-2021, 10:49 AM