• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  tell me what you saw
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

Before Chem can answer her a mist suddenly forms around them and from the haze steps a dark stallion covered in blue marbling. Her golden eyes quickly hide the sudden shock from his appearance as the male gets straight to business, introducing himself and speaking of a shifter pack. “Shifters?” She asks curiously, glancing at her traveling companion as she removes herself from the lake and shakes the remaining droplets free from her buckskin coat. Her black and white friend seems slightly annoyed and she doesn’t recoil from his wet touch but makes a point to stand on her own when greeting Spirit, tucking away Chem’s murmured words to remember later.

She belonged to no-one but herself.
    An Amazonian through and through.

She merely smiles when he speaks of the North and already comes to the conclusion that perhaps Hyaline is not where she ultimately belongs. She doesn’t have a wit of magic least of all shifting. Still, this is an opportunity to get to know more of this land and meet someone new. With a glance over at Chemdog she murmurs a soft “Thank you” and a touch of her muzzle to his as he says goodbye and begins to walk off. She gazes at his retreating backside for only a moment longer before redirecting all her attention to the marbled stallion before her. “I was looking for a kingdom to call home and Chem mentioned this place but unfortunately I don’t think I meet the requirements.” She gives him a crooked grin with a shrug, owning up to her own shortcomings easily. No point in crying over something that was far out of her control.

She pauses for a moment, looking at Spirit with curiosity. He was a handsome thing with his strange markings and she finds she doesn’t mind having to look at him. Gold meets emerald as she makes eye contact and the grin lingers just a little longer. “I’m new to these lands… Well not new exactly. I was born in the jungle many years ago but the worlds changed since Ive been.. asleep.” She thinks that’s what she had been doing all this time although she’s not sure how or why or even where. One day she had fallen asleep in the deep jungle of the Amazons and then one day she had been here, in a new Beqanna. She glances towards the lake she had just climbed out of, feeling the heat of the sun beginning to dry her out again and its rays bearing down on her already hot body. The water looks even more inviting then it had been a few seconds ago. Her molten gaze finds his green one again, not wanting to be rude. “I’d hate to have made this trip for nothing if you don’t mind a little company Spirit.”

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@[Chemdog] @[spirit]
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    tell me what you saw - by Chemdog - 05-17-2021, 11:27 AM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Bardot - 05-21-2021, 04:01 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Chemdog - 05-23-2021, 08:31 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Bardot - 06-01-2021, 04:03 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by spirit - 06-02-2021, 10:07 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Chemdog - 06-05-2021, 12:41 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Bardot - 06-05-2021, 02:34 PM