• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I’ll get to the heart of this [Obscene]

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

As Memorie calls him a joke he simply smirks at her and thinks of her sister, of that moment when Cheri had tried her hand at seducing him, the way she had pressed against his skin. Let her pluck that little gem from his mind if she wished. A joke indeed. He glances around for a moment before looking back at her. “Oh are you still talking to me? You buzz like a gnat but seem to lack the stinger of a bee.”

She begins to talk about Cheri and he exhales slowly. He hadn’t thought she was really here to fight for her sister, he really had no idea why she was here nor did he really care. However she latched on to that thread, latched on to his insult, and seemed to find something in it that hit some nerve in her to start giggling like a buffoon and begin her simple minded tirade. Another sigh escapes him, his red gaze cold and unfeeling. This was boring, she was boring. On and on she goes and he simply watches her lips move, having tuned out to her words awhile ago when it became clear that this wouldn’t be a banter of wit or cleverness. He figures at this point she will hopefully just tire herself out.

Finally it seems to work as she turns from him, still talking, and he can’t help but roll the red of his eyes. Whatever goal she thinks she has accomplished is a manifestation of her own lack of intelligence as she starts to bugger off exactly as he has asked. She had been annoying enough for a second of his time, like a mosquito that just wouldn’t fuck off, but nothing more than that. Nothing more than superficial. She lacked the mental capacity  or constitution to dig deeper than that. “Thats a good goat.” He says quietly and smugly at her retreating from, just loud enough for her to possibly catch it. And then he goes about the rest of his day and he forgets that this exchange had ever even happened to begin with. Such an unimportant moment in his mind, not worth remembering.

Obscene

@[Memorie]
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I’ll get to the heart of this [Obscene] - by Obscene - 06-15-2021, 04:27 PM