• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you get murdered first for once

can’t stop staring at those ocean eyes. 

Sabal let her blue eyes close and she heaved out another breath, content just to be for a minute. A fleeting minute as it would turn out, as a greeting carried out over the water that made her gnash her very sharp teeth together as she did her very best to try to ignore whoever it was. Until said mystery person got close enough to cast a shadow over her glorious attempt at sunbathing, and she couldn’t stop the pout from crawling across her lips.

“Where are you? You are blocking my sun, that’s where you are,” she muttered, finally peeling back an eyelid to see who the offending shadow caster was.  She was somewhat surprised that she didn’t immediately recognize the face, but she had her suspicions who this was based on the description that had been previously provided to her. However his question didn’t really seem to make sense if it was him. But Sabal had a little more tact than to ask him to his face if he was normal Gale or curse Gale, especially since Maze had explicitly asked her not to. Oh, if only he knew how reminiscent this was of her first meeting with Mazikeen. It would be, like, really cute without the whole ‘I’m cursed and might kill everyone you love’ thing. Aw.

She rolled over and managed to school her features into a mild expression. She was an excellent actress after all. It was one of her many talents. Sabal: actress, therapist, resident sea monster, sass master, general BAMF.  “Sorry, that was rude. I’m very cranky in the mornings and that’s totally on me. You’re in Hyaline – at the lake. I’m Sabal,” she adds pleasantly, with a little smile and a flick of her kelpie tail.

“What brings you to my shore this morning? Rough night?” she asks, knowing that the question is probably bordering on the edge of too nosy, but keeping her tone lighthearted enough she hedges her bets that she can totally get away with it.

s a b a l .
    manip by squirt

@[Gale]

Messages In This Thread
    you get murdered first for once - by Sabal - 05-18-2021, 09:40 PM
    RE: you get murdered first for once - by Gale - 05-19-2021, 07:05 AM
    RE: you get murdered first for once - by Sabal - 05-19-2021, 10:01 AM
    RE: you get murdered first for once - by Gale - 05-21-2021, 07:08 AM
    RE: you get murdered first for once - by Sabal - 05-24-2021, 04:22 PM
    RE: you get murdered first for once - by Gale - 05-24-2021, 09:50 PM
    RE: you get murdered first for once - by Sabal - 06-03-2021, 10:18 PM
    RE: you get murdered first for once - by Gale - 06-05-2021, 07:33 AM