• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  golden winged ship is passing my way

Teal meets brown…

His heart flutters when their eyes make contact, steady, but he can feel the thread-like fragility – is she going to run? The question ripples quietly through his mind, and so he does not rise to his feet, just sitting up like a hound in the dappled sunlight. He stays put, there by the flowing river, golden sunshine coming through in patches over his black and white coat. He whickers, a low rumble, that prominent snout held upright.

My name? he repeats the question to himself. It’s a bit surprising, the calm boldness she’s got. First, he thought she might flee like a deer, and now she asks so softly and surely for his name. He smiles, it isn’t the typical mischievous or maniacal, but warm. He takes in a deep clarifying breath and speaks up over the tumbling water; “Chem.” his voice is clear and deep, but not particularly loud.

Irisaen comes slithering around by his tail, across the moss and over his kicked-out leg by his side. She slithers to move up his shoulder and rest across his back like she might a sturdy branch, flicking her black tongue at the mare’s smell wafting near.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

sorry you waited a millennia for this ♥ @Minah

Messages In This Thread
    golden winged ship is passing my way - by Chemdog - 05-24-2021, 06:57 AM
    RE: golden winged ship is passing my way - by Chemdog - 08-08-2021, 01:49 PM