• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  i've got no crystal ball | ciri

Ciri

It had been hard at first, being around Mourna and all the ‘what ifs” that had been stolen from her and her son when she had been spirited away from Beqanna. Yet that faded as she spent more time in their company, as a small part of that wound she had carried for so long started to heal with the joy of Mourna’s unbridled affection and enthusiasm towards life. Towards her. As the filly leans into her touch she can’t help but smile gently in return, warmth stirring the swirls of her mercury gaze before she looks back to Padme. That warmth lingering as she watches her relief, visibly relaxing as she dispels her own worries.

At Padme’s touch she dips her head slightly, unable to quite meet her gaze under the tone of her gratitude. “It was nothing.” She murmurs softly before looking back to her, finding an expression there that she can’t quite read but makes her pulse momentarily quicken. The tobiano’s tail flicks and she looks back to the red filly, each distracting themselves from whatever had been held briefly in that moment. “What do you think Mourna? Should we explore or would you rather rest?” She gives the girl an encouraging grin as her stars sparkle around her, shining brightly against the northern lights that dance behind her. 

all of time and space, everywhere and anywhere, every star that ever was

@[Padme]

Messages In This Thread
    i've got no crystal ball | ciri - by Padme - 05-24-2021, 12:27 PM
    RE: i've got no crystal ball | ciri - by Ciri - 05-28-2021, 03:35 PM
    RE: i've got no crystal ball | ciri - by Padme - 05-29-2021, 12:00 PM
    RE: i've got no crystal ball | ciri - by Ciri - 06-01-2021, 03:39 PM