• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I love to gaze into infinity [Gale]
    There are few things in life as wonderful as watching the fear rise up in the face of his victims.

The sound of a final feeble breath and the first taste of a heart full of strange Power are nearly as delightful, but as Gale watches her struggle, he knows for certain that this will be a memory he keeps.

Ciri had cared about Gale, and so the Curse will destroy her. How the brindle stallion has kept the memories of the star mare away from him remains a mystery, but it is one he no longer has any interest in solving. He has her here, now, and that is what matters.

When he feels the stars begin to give, when he can reach one sickle clawed hand through and swipe at her face and chest, he laughs aloud.

The panic grows in her silvery eyes, and when she turns to flee, Gale snaps both her front legs. She still struggles, even when her fear is so thick Gale must press though it to reach her, and he stands over her with a smile that is so like Gale’s.

He carves her chest open with a single thought, and pulls out her stars. Not her heart - that he has learned from Aela can stay intact - just her magic, and opens his mouth to swallow the glittering orb.

“Delicious.” he tells her with a nod, and then spins around, kicking her so hard in the head that she’s sure to loose consciousness. Perhaps she might even die!

Messages In This Thread
    I love to gaze into infinity [Gale] - by Ciri - 06-02-2021, 09:55 PM
    RE: I love to gaze into infinity [Gale] - by Gale - 06-03-2021, 09:02 PM
    RE: I love to gaze into infinity [Gale] - by Ciri - 06-05-2021, 02:57 PM
    RE: I love to gaze into infinity [Gale] - by Gale - 06-10-2021, 11:20 PM
    RE: I love to gaze into infinity [Gale] - by Ciri - 06-11-2021, 01:20 PM
    RE: I love to gaze into infinity [Gale] - by Gale - 06-18-2021, 10:12 PM
    RE: I love to gaze into infinity [Gale] - by Ciri - 06-19-2021, 12:51 PM
    RE: I love to gaze into infinity [Gale] - by Gale - 06-20-2021, 11:05 PM
    RE: I love to gaze into infinity [Gale] - by Ciri - 06-23-2021, 11:27 AM
    RE: I love to gaze into infinity [Gale] - by Gale - 06-24-2021, 12:40 PM
    RE: I love to gaze into infinity [Gale] - by Ciri - 06-25-2021, 06:26 PM