• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  and you're headed for the gallows, sin around your throat; draco
    Desire

“I don’t love anything about you,” she tells him matter-of-factly, hiding the smile that tries to sneak into the words as she says them. “Though I guess I do love having someone else here that is almost as entertaining as I am,” not that there was much competition. Jamie was always brooding in the shadows and seemed rarely in the mood for her banter. Ripley, well, it went without saying why she was not great company….though come to think of it, where is she? And Thomas, of course, was off-limits as far as toying and games went—for her, for everyone. She could overlook many things (mostly because acknowledging she saw something would mean she’d have to do something about it), except when it came to Thomas and their children.
    Which left Draco as her prime target, much to her delight and his (pretend — she is sure of it) dismay.

She snorts a laugh at Popsicle Pirates, but becomes more focused on his reaction to bringing up his twin. “Better find her,” she says with a tilted smile, “your window for being able to earn forgiveness is getting smaller and smaller.” After a moment’s hesitation, and deciding that she has perhaps needled him enough, she adds, “She’s still in Pangea. I’ve seen her lingering.” She is, admittedly, a little soft when it comes to the twin relationship, having a twin of her own—even though she does not love her twin nearly as much as Draco loves his twin.

Her ears flatten when he flings the rock at her, her pretty face momentarily darkening with irritation at the way it stings her skin. “You didn’t comment on my new halo, either, asshole,” she snaps back, picking up the same rock he had hit her with and sending it zipping back towards him, before settling back with a faint simper, “Looks like we both learned some new tricks.”
    so we're slaves to any semblance of touch, lord we should quit, but we love it too much

@draco

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and you're headed for the gallows, sin around your throat; draco - by Desire - 09-06-2021, 02:35 PM