• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  été le plus beau jour de ma vie
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

The air is muggy and thick, humidity swelters over the rapidly moving river and the surrounding land around it. She had come here seeking some sort of relief from the hottest time of the year, the sun burning a perfect orange in the late afternoon sky. Perhaps the forest would have been a better option, retaining some sort of supernatural coldness even in the midst of summer. But she’s not ready to go there. Not yet. So she ambles along the bank, her golden eyes carefully watching the rapids, before she finally steps around sycamore and birch to wade into a shallow part where the river isn’t so aggressive and won’t sweep her away.

Birdsong calls all along the many treetops that span the area and she sighs softly as she lets the cool water chase away some of the sticky perspiration that clings to her fur, dirt fading from her buttery coat that she had collected on the way here. A heron darts it’s long bill into the streaming fluidity of the river, fishing nonchalantly and seemingly unperturbed by how close she was. In return, the little unicorn settles herself more firmly as she lowers her haunches, letting the coolness surround her before standing and letting the water roll over her. Dark strands become plastered to her dappled jaguar neck, the flowers entangled in her mane and tail showing no signs of distress, in fact some new ones start to bloom within the thick threads of hair. Vines uncurling and weaving itself into tiny braids.

A sigh of pleasure escapes her as she slowly removes herself, only moving enough that the river swirls around her limbs and the tip of her tail floats on the water’s surface. This is how she is found by whoever comes along on this hot summer day. Relaxed and unbothered on the surface as she does her best to beat the heat.

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@[Radar] whoever you have muse for <3
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    été le plus beau jour de ma vie - by Bardot - 06-12-2021, 03:15 PM
    RE: été le plus beau jour de ma vie - by Molech - 06-12-2021, 07:24 PM
    RE: été le plus beau jour de ma vie - by Bardot - 06-13-2021, 12:41 PM
    RE: été le plus beau jour de ma vie - by Molech - 06-15-2021, 12:08 PM
    RE: été le plus beau jour de ma vie - by Bardot - 06-18-2021, 08:36 PM
    RE: été le plus beau jour de ma vie - by Molech - 06-30-2021, 12:51 PM
    RE: été le plus beau jour de ma vie - by Bardot - 06-30-2021, 04:08 PM