• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  heaven help me for the way I am
    Warmth spreads through her at the vocal signs of his pleasure, her delight chased by guilt as rational thought tries to battle through the fog in her mind one more time. This is just sex, it doesn’t mean anything - maybe she’d even be like this with anyone. She’d always assumed lust was tied up with love but that can’t be true as she growls softly at his teasing movements and her ability to think clearly slips away once more. This isn’t the Gale she loves but she still wants him with increasing intensity.

Right now, she doesn’t care how little sense that makes. Right now, it’s just this moment and the intoxicating bliss of having all of her thoughts driven far away by his voice and touch.

She lowers herself, her body pressed to his, and against his ear she tells him how she wants him with crude language that is all at once embarrassing and igniting. Her voice is breathless as one of her hands explores him and she knows her desire is obvious but she doesn’t care because so is his. Mazikeen’s beginning to remember what it feels like to be filled with something other than grief and pain and hatred and she wants him to make her forget for a moment that those things are still simmering beneath her surface.

Mazikeen tells him more of what she'd like to do, what she'd like him to do, as she begins to move. When it is not enough, when she wants nothing held back at all between them, she will dare to whisper a “please show me” against his neck, quietly begging him to drown in this moment with her.

@Gale

Messages In This Thread
    heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-14-2021, 06:28 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-18-2021, 10:12 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-19-2021, 08:43 AM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-20-2021, 11:04 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-21-2021, 04:35 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-22-2021, 06:52 AM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-22-2021, 04:11 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-22-2021, 06:06 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-22-2021, 08:30 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-23-2021, 02:20 PM