• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  heaven i'll never come home; any

now i don't know who i've become
    and another day breathes
    tearing at the seams
    and i hope i don't come undone

She considers the things both of the horses say, calmly, green eyes drifting slowly from Oren to Aela as they advocate for their homes. In her silence, her features are sharpened by her own thoughts. If she wanted to seek out family she probably could, a sister, an aunt, some others… but half don’t know she exists and the other half could probably care less that she does. Taiga stands in the shadow of Hyaline, where the mountains might peek down through the treetops and make her wonder every day where her mother might be.

On the other hand, Aela makes no secret that she notices and values the beauty that rides Aloy like a curse. Would it be easier to bear in the Pampas where perhaps others were also so attractively constructed? Could that be the key? Finding a home where she can be commonplace? Even as she hates how important her beauty seems to be.

Aloy shakes her antlered head and gives Oren a long look, sorry to turn him down in spite of her own pricklyness. She tips her muzzle toward Aela. “I’ll come to the Pampas. I’ve never been to the South.” Then, looking back at Oren she adds, “Thank you… for the invitation Oren. I am sure we will meet again.”

Aloy

@Aela @Oren ((Okay I couldn’t figure out which one she would pick so I just rolled the dice and got Pampas. haha))

Messages In This Thread
    heaven i'll never come home; any - by Aloy - 06-20-2021, 07:47 PM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Oren - 06-23-2021, 04:03 PM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Aela - 06-23-2021, 08:29 PM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Aloy - 07-25-2021, 09:17 PM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Oren - 08-13-2021, 09:11 AM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Aela - 08-15-2021, 08:10 PM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Aloy - 08-16-2021, 02:12 PM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Oren - 08-26-2021, 07:50 AM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Aela - 08-27-2021, 02:54 PM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Aloy - 09-05-2021, 01:25 PM