• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is going to bring me clarity
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

Disinterested in her methods, Gale does not listen to the conversation that passes between the white mare and the boy. Instead he looks into the shadowed woods, alert and wary.

First is a horned stallion the he recognizes as Gale’s brother, but before he can reply there is an uncomfortable probing sensation, one that must surely be coming from one of the two mares who’ve joined them.

One of them names other children, and the Curse decides that perhaps later they will come back for this Saturnelle.

For now, he is eager to be rid of the burden of company.

“It’s time to go.” He snaps at Mazikeen, ignoring the rest of the assembled horses. And then, before the boy’s mother can reach them, before his aunt or uncle can save him, the three of them - Gale, Mazikeen, and Bolder - are suddenly gone.

They’ll know where to find them, Gale knows.

Perhaps when they come to fetch him they’ll bring something worth trading.

current appearance: navy blue and perlino stallion

Messages In This Thread
    this is going to bring me clarity - by Gale - 06-24-2021, 08:06 PM
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity - by Yanhua - 06-25-2021, 09:03 AM
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity - by Noel - 06-25-2021, 10:01 AM
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity - by bolder - 06-26-2021, 02:14 PM
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity - by Leah - 07-02-2021, 09:45 AM
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity - by Gale - 07-02-2021, 01:01 PM